Monday, October 27, 2008

Back to School!

Yes - I know it's been a looooooong time since I've updated this site! Too long! And I don't know how it happens... since I don't have a real 'paying' job, but I always seem soooo busy! So now the kids are back in school... that should help, but then again maybe not. I still seem to keep busy - trying to stay fit, walking the dog everyday - running on occasion, and I've been totally book-obsessed lately! But enough about me... this is the 'livelykids' blog afterall! So here they are! Ready for a new school year, even though they had to start a day late because of Hurricane Fay! Sara is in 5th grade, Anna in 3rd grade and Jake in 1st grade. This year is actually a little sad for me... this is the last year that they will all three be at the same school. Sara moves on to middle school next year. Can't stop them growing up!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: