Monday, October 27, 2008

Like ... Totally!

This is not a very good picture, but I just had to post it! This is Saturday - before Halloween and some friends in the neighborhood are having a Halloween party! Can you guess the theme? Yep, 80s! I didn't take my camera 'cause I was told after the party last year that NO cameras would be allowed. Apparently, things got out of hand last year and the photographic evidence was somewhat incriminating! However, there were several cameras there and hopefully I'll get some copies of the more mild pictures!

And don't even think that we're done with Halloween... not in this neighborhood! We have another big party on Halloween night, so there will be more pics to come!


John, Cindy, Lachlan, Kristen, Mitch, Kelli, Greg and Me!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: