Monday, October 27, 2008

Horse Camp!

OK - I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! My girls wanted to go to horse camp this summer! Thanks to our great neighbor, Cindy, it worked out perfectly. So Sara and Anna went to horse camp 8:00 - 5:00 everyday for a week and they absolutely LOVED it! They never once complained about the heat, about the dirt, about the smell, about the work they had to do or even about scrapping the horse poo off the bottom of the horses hooves! MY LITTLE PRINCESSES SCRAPPED HORSE POO WITH A SMILE! Unbelievable - so now I guess this is something we're going to have to do...
























Anna loves Trudy!




























































Sara rode several different horses during the week! Both girls did fantastic!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: